Sunday, November 15

1st annual Pumpkin Patch

This year marks our first year of going to a pumpkin patch. I don't think I have ever been to one in my life (maybe when I was in grade school, but I don't have any memory of it).

We went to The Farm in Snohomish. It was huge! There were a grand variety of pumpkins in color, shape, and size. They also had lots of animals, hayrides, slides, jumping area, and the very best apple cider doughnuts I've ever had.

We went with our friends Ben and Sadie Rencher and their two cute girlies. We had a blast and it was so fun to watch Ezra enjoy the actual pumpkin patch and then everything else there was to do. His favorite thing was definitely the corn bag slides, he just kept signing "more" over and over but I think we got out with doing it only 4 times.

Looking forward to next year!

 Those were the best apple cider doughnuts we have ever had. Can't wait 'till next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment