Wednesday, January 21

2015 GOAL

I did it. I just want to whole world to know, I ran again. I haven't run since last December (wow that feels more embarrassing to say than I thought it would be) and yesterday marked the first time. I figure it has been 4 months since I birthed a child, I can step up my game a little bit. I mean, seriously, this baby flabby stuff isn't going anywhere unless I move my tushy and do something about it. That brings me to my 2015 goal. I am writing it down so I can be held accountable.

I am going to run a half marathon before Ezra's 1st birthday.

There, I said it. Now I really have to prove to myself, and all of you I suppose, that I can do it. Kasey and I ran a half back in August of 2012, so I know we can do it again. Oh yeah, did I mention that my main squeeze committed to running with me, even though he vowed to never do one again. I didn't even have to talk him into it, he was actually the one who brought it up. And I quote from Kasey, "When are we going to run another half?" You guys, seriously, you should have seen my face when he asked. But it is under one condition, I can't force him to train with me. BIG bummer! That is the hardest part and the part that is supposed to be the "building our marriage because we are creating hobbies together". Maybe since bubs (Ezra) will be accompanying us (via cruising' in the stroller) he will be tempted to train with me. We seriously can't get enough of that guy. 

Since I can't get enough of him, doing a post without a picture of him in it would just be a shame.
So I give you, freshly washed bubbaloo in a towel, the BEST thing in the world, until he poops in the towel. Okay, I will give him some credit, he hasn't done that since he was like 2 months old. Big improvements in the Hendricks family. 
 Yes we turn this into a family affair. Honestly, I have never bathed Ezra by myself. Man I am full of embarrassing truths today. I better go before I further humiliate myself. 

Do you have any goals you would like to share? Or join me in this goal and we can encourage each other!! Also if you have any at home work outs you love, mainly yoga videos via YouTube or dvds, please let me know! I am dying to have a good yoga sesh again. xoxo

2 comments:

  1. That's an awesome goal!!! I think your amazing you've ever even done one! My fitness goal is I want to weight train. I thought it'd make me look bulky, but I keep seeing these super trimmed ladies so I'm going to have my hubby train me after I have my baby in March. Also overcoming the insecurity of working out with my man haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I LOVE using Yogadownload.com. I bought a year subscription cause there was a living social deal and have gotten such good use out of it. Bought they have a tone of free 20 minute videos that are great.

    ReplyDelete