Monday, October 27

Ezra birth announcement

So I am cheap. I just can't stand spending millions (okay not millions--but a good chunk o' change) on sending out announcements, especially when I can use social media to show off my little guy.
I did buy a few, so grandparents expect one in the mail.

Here is your dessert for tonight, because he is delicious. I try not to eat him daily.
Friends, come visit, you need to squeeze him and see for yourself how absolutely luscious he is.
I will even let you kiss his cheeks, they are squishy heaven.

Big shout out and thank you to Charise who took all of these precious pictures I will cherish foreva! (I will be doing a post on the shoot soon)

1 comment:

  1. He is so cute! I can understand why you would want to eat him! The pictures are amazing! Wish we lived closer!

    ReplyDelete