Tuesday, July 15

Third Trimester - - Boom Baby

I am 28 weeks today (don't have a picture yet) and I have considered myself to be in my 3rd trimester for a week now, but every book and person say something different.

 It is amazing the changes one experiences going from 1st to 2nd and then to the final 3rd trimesters. I was happy to get out of the first due to morning (all day) sickness. Even though it continued slightly into the second-- for the most part I was great in my second trimester. Didn't need as many naps, wasn't too big yet, had significantly more energy than in my first, etc. I can totally see why it is the most blissful stage of pregnancy.
[25 weeks]
 Then over night the 3rd trimester hit. I am getting bigger which means so is he, which then means his little cute jabs are more, well, breath-taking, yet still amazing. But, boy oh boy I think he will be a strong karate kid! Heartburn has come on stronger and so has that dreaded momsomnia. I am still exercising and feeling relatively good, but I can feel a significant difference from second to third trimesters.
[26 weeks]
Even with the aches and pains I am able to realize what a miracle this baby is and how absolutely amazing our bodies are. I mean, come on, who knew my belly could really stretch to these places it has never been before. Seriously though, I can see the scar in my belly button, never thought that day would come. 

I learn something new nearly everyday and it is amazing. I have a little less than 3 months to go. I can not wait to see this little guy of ours. To snuggle and cuddle and kiss and squeeze him. Oh what a day it will be. 
[27 weeks- - last week]
Can't believe I am sharing these pictures. I am usually not ready when I take them. 
I should get better at that. 


Last night I was showing my sisters what Kasey looked like as a baby, trying to get an idea of what our guy will look like. So I put a picture of both of us as babies next to each other. Here is what we have to look forward to. (A little squish ball)

5 comments:

  1. Soo exciting! You look as beautiful as ever. ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great and I can't wait for you to experience the joys of motherhood! You will be such an amazing mother!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy & excited for you Amber! You are going to be an incredible mom. Feels like just yesterday we were in the pregnancy class together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are gorgeous and I'm so happy for you!!!!!!!!!! How fun that your having a little boy!!!!

    ReplyDelete