Monday, April 7

When lemons became lemonade.

It all started way back in December. Well, that is wrong. It started long before that.
Remember this post many moons ago.
Or this more recent post in December?
Well this story has to do with that kind of stuff.
Back in December we got the news of a lifetime. A christmas miracle, if you will.
We had a few donations come our way,
some came through the mail and others were completely anonymous.
With those donations, we were able to do the IVF procedure.
Miracles and blessings have been seen by us, that's for sure.

See where I am going with this?
Well we did the IVF process in January.
(I will have more on the whole thing because it is quite the ordeal, yet SO worth it).

It took only one try (thankfully) and we are pregnant, preggers, preggo, with child, expecting,
all words I have been absolutely desperate to say for 3 years!!!
I am 14 weeks.
Little HeShe bean is not a bean anymore, rather the size of a lemon.
I have been itching to tell everyone in the world since we found out.
I resorted to telling people on the airplane or anyone I didn't know in the store at a restaurant, etc.
They probably didn't care but I had to tell someone.
Due date is October 7th 2014.
That means baby will be born in Seattle. In the Fall.
I hear "You've Got Mail" calling my name during recovery.
[Wish you could join Mel and Hails]

Here is the plain truth:
The wait was long and hard, but faith and hope won in the end.
They always do. I know, seriously to the deepest part of my heart, I know it is hard to hear.
If you are currently struggling, have hope.
Find something that makes you happy. Find something in this trial to grow from.
Your time will come. I know it.

We honestly couldn't be happier. Seriously. Happiest people on planet earth.
I am excited to share more of my experience with IVF and pregnancy soon.
But for now I just wanted to say, "We are having a baby"!!

xoxo

11 comments:

  1. Ahh!! This is wonderful news!!! So happy it all worked out :) you guys will be great parents!! That HeShe lemon is lucky to have ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I am sooo sooo excited for you Amber!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I love reading your blog and I am so happy for you! What a blessing to have those donations! Your faith is amazing! Your little baby is so lucky to have you both as parents!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best news of the year! I love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well guess who has little tiny tears in her eyes? Hi. It's me. You both are absolutely fantastic and inspiring. Your sure faith has me amazed. I'm so so happy for you! Also I love that you only told random people before the big news was publicly released. Too cute. Love and prayers for sure coming your way! And congrats(:

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my goodness, this made me cry! congratulations, guys! you both are going to be amazing parents.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so so so happy for you!! Congratulations!!! You will be an amazing Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Many many many congrats! Being a mom is the absolute best and you will get to love it even more than most because you had to wait for it so long!

    ReplyDelete