Monday, January 20

Birthday Celebration

He is not one to tell it to the world, so I guess I get to do it for him. 
I love birthdays and I think you should be treated special on your big day.
I mean it was the day you were brought into this world. How cool is that. 
We had a pretty relaxing day together.
Big breakfast, gym, gift shopping [becuase we are terrible gift givers] and celebrated with some friends Saturday night by going to dinner. They made some amazing tasting and beautiful looking cupcakes, thanks again you guys.  
What can I say, the man likes his peanut butter. 
I usually sit back and laugh slash gag as he puts it all on. It is a tad excessive, but that's his style. 
These cakes were huge. Like Ihop huge. So I barely ate one. 
Is your mouth watering yet? Aren't they beautiful. 
Deah, you should really open a shop, you would get a lot of business. 
Not only are they gorgeous but they are melt-in-your-mouth tasty. 
Happy 26th Mr. 
It is a joy to be with you everyday. 
He is dressed like a handsome devil because we had stake conference that night. 

. . . . . . . . . . . . 

Amber







2 comments:

  1. hey! I’ve nominated your blog for a liebster award because I love reading it and it is super cute. it’s just something cute and fun. find more info here: http://arielle-likethemermaid.blogspot.com/2014/02/20-questions-liebster-award.html
    love, arielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know how, but I am just now seeing this! Ha thanks, I will check it out!

      Delete