Tuesday, November 5

Welcome Winter

There is something about the first snow fall of the year that makes me gleeful [exuberantly or triumphantly joyful - - Okay now it is time to watch the grinch] inside.
Now, don't get me wrong, I am not a lover of snow, although it has started to grow on me the past 7 years that I have not lived in Arizona.

It is still coming down, welcome winter.


Something I do love, is seeing a lot of this guy.
I like to snap shots while he is not looking, it makes me feel so sneaky.


He reserved all night for me. So we played monopoly deal and then he surprised me by taking me to get some fro-yo. He knows me so well. 


I wish we had that cozy fire at our house, I could use that right about now.
I guess the Mr.'s long johns, wool socks, and house coat [that's for you sassy] will have to do.
Happy first day of snowfall.

Amber

3 comments:

  1. oh richard your instagram photo fooled me good. at least you got to temporarily cuddle by that fire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys can come snuggle up by our cozy fire any time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your bloggie! You are so funny! Enjoy your Christmas music!! The girls have already watched Home Alone and Elf. Bring it!

    ReplyDelete