Tuesday, November 19

New Specs

I've had my eyes [pun intended] on a certain pair of spectacles for quite sometime. 
Finally went through with the purchase. 


I needed them, like seriously needed, because:

A. I really really liked them but more importantly
 B. The last pair of glasses I had was from 7th grade.
 Not only were they terribly horribly hideous
but the lenses were also very outdated.



So, there ya have it, my justification on the purchase. 
I *heart* them. Plus I can see.

Sidenote, he is handsome. I am lucky.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . 

Amber

5 comments:

  1. They are so cute! I have glasses like that and LOVE them! Did you go through warby parker? They have amazing glasses for like a 100 bucks.

    You two are so cute!

    xoxo JJ

    goldengilt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jen!! I actually got them at Lens Crafters. I love them :)

      Delete
  2. I dig 'em!!!! also digging the black marshmallow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wearin it all the time, people here actually like it. SCORE. 'Cause I would never give up looking like a black marsh.

    ReplyDelete