Thursday, October 31

Halloween DAY / / All Hallow's Eve

Happy Halloween!!!

I do not know how this happened, but it did. We did not dress up this year, it is a "bloody" shame,
[I intended that to go along with scary halloween stuff and not to be taken as an England-ite would]
especially because dressing up is soooo funnnn.

Normally we rock the halloween costumes, but time and creativity just plain slipped my brain this year. With Kasey busy with school and me having a traveling October, I just dropped the ball. But we did have a fun one in mind, maybe next year!

So since I did a no-no... here are some of our past Hallow's Eve costumes [and more].


I don't know how my mom ever got me to be anything but a witch, 
it was my favorite thing to dress up as when I was a child. 


Oh Kasey, how you have changed, and how this picture makes me laugh - - so hard. 
[Confession: this wasn't actually a Halloween picture. I thought it was but he says it wasn't. I guess it was just a day in the life of college Kasey. That could be scary enough to go with a Halloween theme]


I can't find a full body shot, but here I am dressed up as Cindy Lou - - 
Yes Christmas is my favorite, so I rep it at Halloween. 
[Hair done by my amazingly talented sister Kensi]


After finding out that the above picture (and many others) of Kasey wasn't from Halloween I assumed this one wasn't either, just another day from college life. BUT this one was actually Halloween. 
Friends pictured:
Kasey - - Garrett - - Christian
They absolutely felt like the coolest kids in school. 


A quick costumes to wear to work.
An 80's Mom. 
My hair was meant for the 80's goll darn-it. 


Look at that duo. The good ole days at Elison Orthodontics! 
I don't think we could have been taken seriously at work that day. 
Awesome poker faces. Amazing leggings MacRae. 


Another work picture.
I was Albert Pujols (pronounced "poo-holes").
His name makes me laugh so, naturally, I had to be him. 


This one is unknown: Halloween or Not?
Oh boy, looks like he had some fun friends!


Christian and Kasey....again, Halloween or not?

. . . . . 

Since I have thrown in a couple non-halloweeners
 - - Yes I just said that - -
I am going to throw in a couple more for good measure. 


Erick - - Kasey - - Garrett - - Kyle 
These boys are friends 'till the end. 
Staged picture and yes they all wore these to Stake Conference. Sat apart, intentionally.
Then when they "ran" into each other at the end they acted like they didn't plan it.
Then they had a photo shoot.


Alissa - - Me - - Holli
Making a music video. Something Holli has taught us through years of being roomies. 
[p.s. Alissa is coming to visit me in ONE WEEK. I love friends]


Kasey - - Kyle - - Jesse - - Erick
We were going to a demolition derby and the boys had to do this with their manly grown, real staches.
We like to dress up, I guess it just isn't always at Halloween.

. . . . . 

Now to the couple pictures.
The first one was when we were dating.



[Thank you SDR for the Poppins pictures]

Well, maybe I have dropped the ball more than just this year. We have had [now] 5 Halloweens together and we only have 2 couples dress up pictures. Yikes. I must be missing one year at least....

Just to give an excuse, Kasey used to work a job where he had to work the last two days of every month, so he was always gone on Halloween night.
 Okay, okay, that didn't help my case so we will just have to get better! Next year. 

Now go make some cornbread and chili.
That is what we are having for dinner - - it is tradition.
It is going to be a black bean meatless one. Yummmm.

Love // Amber


P.s. 
Told ya.


2 comments:

  1. Dude, those couple costumes are legit! Did you buy them? I am crazy jealous of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mary poppins cosutme and the napoleon look are my fav. Those are awesome!

    xoxo JJ

    goldengilt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete