Monday, September 16

Rainy Monday's

I think for some people, starting out the week with rain has a bad omen, but for me, it was just what I needed. Well that and a little out door adventure. I went with a friend on a walk today and if these pictures don't convince you [friends and family] to come visit me, then.... I will just keep on posting pictures.
things to notice: stream, golf course, fog, and then all of its brilliance when compiled in one picture

 Maybe you can not tell, but that is a cute little farm with a barn down there

Just stumbled upon a beautiful golf course
[above and below]


 Have I mentioned how much we love Spokane? Well we do, and this weather may be a glimpse into the love I will have for Seattle. Come visit me, it will be fun!
-Amber

If the lush green didn't get you maybe this sunset will, it was taken on campus where Kasey goes to school. Happy Monday.


No comments:

Post a Comment