Wednesday, September 11

"A Proper Romance"

I have a serious obsession, that being my love of book reading. But I am not going to talk about just any book today, I am going to be addressing my favorites. If you follow me on instagram, you already know and now you are just getting annoyed of me, but hear me out and take heed to my final proposal
- - Read. Them. After all, they are, "A Proper Romance".

Not even joking. It will captivate you and she is so wonderful at making you feel the emotions of the characters. You will find yourself longing for long dresses, fancy dinner attire, olden day english vocabulary, open land, an awareness of yourself, horses, a large estate to call your own, passion, happiness, and many more things that will make you swoon [actual definition: faint from extreme emotion... I did not literally faint, but man was the extreme emotion there.] 

Julianne Donaldson is captivating and all together astonishing. You will not want to miss out on these books, trust me. This is no lie either, they are making Edenbrooke into a movie. Be excited, read the book, and then be utterly ecstatic. You're welcome, in advance.

Here is a link to both of the books on amazon. I am on round two for Edenbrooke and hope I get them both for Christmas, wink wink to my love.
xoxo
Amber

Oh and if you wanted to read more about the author click here.
I secretly wish we were friends and that I could write like her, maybe even both. 




1 comment:

  1. Yay!! I have looking for new books and I love this style! Thank you posting!

    ReplyDelete