Friday, June 14

Well Hello....

I know, I know. I have not posted in, dare I say, eons?! Well let me tell you why, school. Yes one word fits all here. Who knew 21 credits would kick ya right in the toosh? Well, I know now. But I do not regret it. Being able to graduate in 5 weeks instead of in December is all worth it. Well I have recently seen two videos that I quite enjoyed. One spiritual. One just happy. But both have the same message. So I wanted to share them. One of them actually has a friend (Melanie if you are watching this, friends?) in it, the one that is Esther. Enjoy and have a marvelous weekend. And make the second video your summer motto. 
Xoxo, Amber.




                             

2 comments:

  1. oh man, i already really liked that song, but now the music video even makes me like it more! thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every time I sing to this song I imagine myself dancing with the whole gang, as they do near the end, and it makes t that much better. Try it.

      Delete