Wednesday, February 22

The story of the Penny Candy

Remember that time when you would go to the gas station and stock up on penny candy. All sorts of yummy kinds, the watermelon *a personal fave*, sweddish fish, sour apple, etc. Well, I guess it has been a while since I have done this because not only was this super funny to me but it also made me so sad. What is wrong with this picture? Yes, you are right, that penny candy should now be called 2 penny candy. What is this world coming to, stupid inflation {excuse my language}. But I mean come on, when the world is as rough as it is can't a girl just go and get 25 pieces of penny candy for a quarter? The answer: No.
I guess I can should say something positive now, Kase and his team of Knuckle Pucks {floor hockey} won their game last night, making them the Champions! It wasn't even fun to watch, and I mean that in the best of ways, due to the fact that the final score was 17-3. Now you get it. Well, I am off to enjoy my 60mph winds outside, although it is making the snow go away, so again, still positive!
Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to say I love your blog and your cute little posts! Life seems good for you and Kasey. You guys are so fun! Thanks for giving us glimpses of what you are up to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i miss penny candy & horkleys!!

    ReplyDelete