Wednesday, January 18

mr. big two four


(sorry it is blurry)

Happy birthday Mr. cutest thing in all the land. Oh you just deserve the best birthday ever, that is why I made you funfetti cake with funfetti frosting. Oh what a dream. Remember that time that I surprised you and we had funfetti for our wedding cake? What a fun time, I guess it runs in the name. We have made so many wonderful memories together and each year we will laugh harder and our love will grow stronger. Thank you for being my everything, I love you so much and I want you to know that...I think you are old. Happy birthday. xoxo

Oh and how could I forget, your birthday present! Sorry you can't open it but it is coming in the mail. Now lets go have ourselves a hearty breakfast of eggo's and peanut butter (it's what he wanted on his big day).

No comments:

Post a Comment