Wednesday, December 14

'tis the season


We did it. We went to Salt Lake City and saw the gorgeous temple lights. It was both mine and Mr.s first time and the experience was exquisite to say the least. Pictured with us are Kayli and Kirk, you see, kayli (aka big b) and I went to school together in Arizona from the time we were junior high punks until I moved to Idaho the summer before my senior year. This was the first time we'd seen each other since then. Now you may understand why it was so exquisite. We got to meet each others other half and we ate at the blissful Stoneground, a personal fave for their tomato basil soup. (If you know me you know I will always order this off the menu.) Also, this here Kirk was incredible at finding lost "items" such as mittens, beanies, and believe this one, tree shaped green frosted sugar cookies. Yes cookies, there were two just sitting there and after an hour of temple light gazing we couldn't wait to see if someone snagged them.. to all of our dismay (except big b, she guessed it) only one was left. We had quite the laugh. As Michael Buble would say on his christmas album
"have a very merry christmas"





me and my sleeping bag, gotta love being warm

No comments:

Post a Comment