Thursday, March 31

Did You Know? {Secrets about me}

Did you know....
{Well this post will be all about things you don't know about me that I am so graciously going to share with you. Some things are embarrassing, some funny, and some are just new facts about me, us.}

#1. I recently discovered that I enjoy Seinfeld. Ever heard of it :) Of course you have! Well yesterday I got home from work, Kasey had to go to work from 6-10pm, and I sat down and turned on Seinfeld...
Then I fell asleep.
Until 10:15pm, when Kasey got home.
We were both giggly because I am such a nut to have taken a "nap" for 4 hours.
We stayed up for an hour and I thought I would have a horrible night trying to sleep...
NOPE
Slept all night and didn't wake up until 7:30am. What a great night.
I loved it. I should probably not do that too often though.


#2. I have colonies of "blemishes" growing on my face, ever since I got off of proactive.
{I speak of it as if its some kind of drug... ha}
So if anyone has any suggestions on how to get rid of these "problem areas"
please share. Thanks.

#3. Kasey only has a couple days left of school and let me tell you he is MORE than ready to cruise. Well, we both are, but he deserves it so very much more than me! We have been looking at the menus online and watching youtube videos about our ship.
{Carnival Paradise}
We have never been on one before and we are ready to gain 5 pounds, especially with the 24/7 room service. What would you pick?
Carnival Menu for Room Service

Juices
Orange, Tomato, Apple, Grapefruit
Breads
(Served with Butter or Jelly on Request)
Toast White, Toast Whole Wheat, Toast Rye
Assorted Danish, Croissant, Toasted Bagel with Cream Cheese
Sandwiches
Turkey, Ham and Cheese, Cheese (American, Swiss, or Cheddar)
Bacon Lettuce and Tomato, Peanut Butter and Jelly
The Sandwiches above are served plain with the choice of
White Bread, Whole Wheat, or Rye Bread
Roast Beef and Brie on Fresh Baguette
Creamy Tuna Salad on Toasted English Muffin
Open Faced Shrimp Salad Sandwich on French Roll
Cheddar Cheese, Refried Beans and Lettuce in a Whole Wheat Wrap
Shredded Chicken Fajita, Crisp Greens and Guacamole in a Jalapeno and Tomato Wrap
Focaccia Sandwich with Grilled Zucchini, Fresh Mozzarella and Portabello with Basil Aioli
All Sandwiches are served with Potato Salad, Cole Slaw, Potato Chips or Pretzels
Miscellaneous
Tossed Garden Salad
Mixed Greens with Tomato, Cucumber, Radish and Red Onions
Served with choice of Ranch, Thousand Island, Blue Cheese or Fat Free Honey Mustard Dressing
Caesar Salad with Parmesan Cheese and Herbed Croutons
The Same Caesar Salad with Freshly Grilled Chicken Breast
Assorted Vegetable Sticks with Blue Cheese Dip
Assorted Cookies and Brownies
Featured Dessert of the Day
Chocolate Cake
Strawberry Yogurt
Fresh Fruit Salad
Beverages
Regular Coffee, Decaffeinated Coffee, Hot Tea, Iced Tea
Hot Chocolate, Milk, Skim Milk, Chocolate Milk
Evian Water is Available in Your Stateroom for a Nominal Fee
(or fill up with the free filtered water available from your stateroom tap - editor)
Bar Service Menu at Regular Bar Prices*

Soft Drinks
Coca Cola, Diet Coke, Sprite, Diet Sprite, Ginger Ale, Tonic Water
Domestic Beer
Budweiser, Bud Light, Coors Light, Miller Light
Imported Beer
Heineken, Corona
STATEROOM SERVICE/BAR SERVICE
Stateroom service is available 24 hours daily
Full stateroom bar service is available from: 9:00 AM to 3:00 AM
Must be 21 or older to order alcoholic beverages


#4. The newest secret that I have is... I love
The other night I watched Animal planet for a solid 3 hours. I learned so much, maybe useless, information. It was called "Yellowstone: The fight for life". Since we are going to Yellowstone soon {sometime this spring with our friends SDR and Mac Rae} it was fun to learn about different animals and get excited to go!


#5. Sometimes I don't:
{Disclaimer. This list is slightly embarrassing}
-brush my teeth before bed
-wash my face before bed
-clean my house
{hair is on the bathroom floor, bed not made, dishes in sink, etc}
-decorate for every holiday
-follow through with my plans
-switch over my laundry, I forget, and then I have to re-wash it
But, at the end of the day,
Kasey still thinks I am the
happiest
funniest
prettiest
best wife ever.
I love my life.
Even when I am not perfect.
He makes me feel perfect.
Love you Kase.
You are the best. I am the luckiest girl.
Forever sometimes just doesn't seem long enough.
{Oh I'm a sucker for cheesy...no not cheese, thats Kasey... actual sappy romance can you tell?}

Love, The Hendricks



7 comments:

  1. ADORABLE!! I am pretty sure we are soul sisters! I am on proactive right now and I really wish I didn't have to be on it cause I could def use the money somewhere else! The worst part is that I still have issues with my skin! Jeff and I went on a cruise last may before we had reagan! it was a blast! Loved every minute of it! and girlfriend I'm pretty sure everyone has nights that they don't brush their teeth or wash their face...I know I have my days...people just don't have enough guts to say it out loud!:) Way to be open! Loved the post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm Amber.. Me and Fielding were on the Carnival Paradise! I really did gain 5 pounds... and I still haven't lost them! We ordered this chocolate cake to our room probably twice every night. It was so good. Anyways.. have fun!!! Whoooo! Oh and they have like free sushi night.. or they did when we went four months ago. So good. Okay, that's all I'm saying because I am just reminising.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHA I was on the Carnival Paradise too!!

    They still have the free midnight buffet. All you can eat sushi with beautiful ice sculptures.

    You are going to LOVE IT!
    Love Madeline

    ReplyDelete
  4. #1 and #4 are my FAAAAVES! I am so glad that you have discovered Seinfeld...oh the laughs we will have. (or just you. by yourself. outloud) haha. how I love my SDR and FAE!!! but I must say how sorry I feel for you that you have to go on that cruise. Cruises are waaayyy over-rated. So ya, you should just stay home and hang out with me instead!
    Mucho love
    "If you take everything I've accomplished in my whole life, and put that into one day... it seems descent."
    -George Castanza

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are ADORABLE!! I love your blog, I seriously just went back and read so many of your posts.. SO much fun to read.. Cruises are the BEST you are gonna have so much fun, JEALOUS! please get a tan for me... much love

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so cute!! Have a fabulous time next week! I am jealous. Gain 5 for me sister!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay im so glad i found your blog! and you are hilarious i love everything you wrote. :) have fun on your cruise! jealous!!

    ReplyDelete