Thursday, March 3

All good things come to an end...

I'll make this short and sad {yes I meant to say sad, because its not sweet}.
Daryl was his name.
He looked like this.

He was a great fish.
We had him for a year.
We even had little flat marble things at the bottom of his tank to look like him.
He never asked for anything more than to be fed and occasionally talked to
{which we did do, for we loved him}
We weren't sure when the day would come,
but he had been through a lot.
{he went down the disposal one day while his tank was being cleaned,
no worries, the disposal was never turned on}
So, we understand.
It was a little harder than we thought it would be, but we flushed him.
RIP Daryl Kelly Hendricks
You will be missed and Kasey will now wonder what he shall do in the morning when
he no longer has Mr. D to feed.

Also, Kase will no longer hear me nag at him to clean the yucky bowl.
{Yes, I did love D, I just didn't like to clean his bowl}

"He lived a good life"
{quote by Kasey to my brother Joe, they both had a deep love for him}

You will never be replaced D.

Love, The Hendricks

4 comments:

  1. A tear just ran down my face. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, Kasey was seriously sad too. He said I wrote the perfect obituary for that sweet little guy. He will be missed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy crack me up!!! I'm sorry but I was laughing!!! That was a great obituary though:) poor Kase! Now u need to go get another one:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you two are the most______ I can't think of the right words to describe you. Maybe, CRAZY,SWEET,NUTTY,CUTE,CARING,SILLY,AND WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!! It will be fun to watch you two with a baby. WOW Loved the story and obit. Love you both
    Grams
    p.s. can't wait to see you.....

    ReplyDelete