Saturday, February 12

Saturday Cleaning! I know 2 posts in one day, I rock.

A clean home is a happy home,
and a happy
wife!
{Note the football mug... This belongs to Kasey. One of his favs}


{Clean and made bed. Yes Kase let me pick the bed set out,
can't you tell?}


Finally.
I cleaned the stove.
Phew.


Counters.
Organized and wiped down.


Laundry. So soft, fluffy, warm, and
DONE.


Now,
time to blog about my accomplishments,
with a little snack!

Fresh and clean home, until monday.
Then, repeat.

Duties done for the day,
we're going to
Applebee's. Yum.
Here I come boneless buffalo wings
and Oriental Chick Sal. {chicken salad for those that don't shorten words}

Love, The Hendricks

2 comments:

  1. Oooh I love a clean home. Ours is... well - half way there! hahaha. And love the snack - I actually JUST finished eating some of that very thing! :) Delish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delish is correct! and I love all your comments, and i guess i didnt realize how great of a blessing the no ticket thing was, WOW, i feel great! haha I am on top of the world! I just love you!

    ReplyDelete