Sunday, February 27

Have you ever gone on a double decker double date? {I bet you haven't}

So I know you are all wondering
"What is a Double Decker Double Date {D to the 4th power}?
Well let me tell you:
It is fun,
It is exciting,
It can only be done with a couple you get along with really well
{you'll be together for a while},
It may not happen more than 3 times in your life,
It will make you laugh,
It will make you feel adventurous {maybe?},
It wil be memorable,
AND
Definitely blog-able!

Are you ready to hear what it is?

Are you sure?

Ok, here it goes!
This is what you do:
You eat around 2:30
Then you go to a movie {in our case tangled 3-D} at 4:35
Then you have to go somewhere and chat, get hungry, decide what else to do
Then you go to dinner around 7:45
Then,
here is the kicker....

YOU GO TO ANOTHER MOVIE! {in our case, again, True Grit}!!!
Then you have got yourself one
true blue double decker double date.

Here is the wonderful friends we did the double decker with.

It was a great and fun night. It was crazy. Oh and we went to the same cheap theater both
times and the same workers were there.
They looked at us funny. We just laughed.

If any of you are up for it, do it! You wont regret it and it will be worth telling!
So tell me! Have a great day!

Love, The Hendricks

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAhahahahahaha!!! ok, ok I'm calm now. I was going to blog about this today and now I just can't. Nothing can compare to the writings in this fabulous blog! haha. Maybe I'll do a little linky link to your blog as my post! :) My fam would love it AND you! Seriously, perfect post for a perfect 4D! (I'm surprised we only had 2 fatalities last night; the backflipping popcorn and the jumping salsa bowl)! Thanks for a spectacular evening. Our next all-nighter will be panned in "T minus 2 minutes" :)
    love ya FAE

    ReplyDelete