Sunday, January 30

WHY?

WHY do I love H&M ever so?!

Well, I was just browsing the internet today and looking at all this cute stuff I was going to purchase for myself {with Kase's approval, and for my birthday}....


Visit hm.com



Visit hm.com

Needless to say, I was shopping on the UK internet site....


Visit hm.com


Visit hm.com

and......


Visit hm.com


Visit hm.com

{some of you may already know}

You can't buy stuff from the UK!!!

My heart was broken....


Visit hm.com

I guess I thought I could rig it... what was I thinking...


Visit hm.com

I fell in love with all of this and {as you know} H&M's prices

are not bad AT ALL! So I was even more

ecstatic that I would be getting all of it for 115$....


Visit hm.com


Visit hm.com

So... my question is WHY doesn't H&M get and online shopping website for the

United States of America??


Visit hm.com

I wish I could have all of this, but in the end, its not the end of the world

that I cant have them all! Maybe someday my wish will come true!

Love, The Hendricks


I just did my research and online shopping for the US {for H&M} should be available

at the end of the year!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment